Terms and Conditions:
As a member of the Chiropractic Assistants Association of Australasia (CTripleA) I understand and agree to be bound by and comply with the CTripleA Rules of Incorporation (https://ctriplea.com/model-rules/).
By visiting and using this website established by the CTripleA (www.ctriplea.com), I understand and agree to be bound by and comply with the following terms and conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to information which is presently available on the Website and to information which will become available on the Website in the future.
- The information and resources presented on the Website are to be used as an information source only. The CTripleA cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the Website, reliance on this information is at your own risk.
- The information and resources presented on the Website are to be used as an information source only. The CTripleA can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website, reliance on this information is at your own risk.
- The CTripleA:
- a) excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all express or implied warranties of any kind in relation to any information on the Website or any Linked site;
- b) is under no obligation to update any information on the Website or correct any inaccuracy on the Website which may become apparent at a later time; and
- c) reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to delete, alter or move any information or other materials on or from the Website at any time without notice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the CTripleA disclaims all liability (including but not limited to liability for negligence) to any person for any direct or indirect loss arising out of:
- a) any act or failure to act by any person in accessing, using or relying on any information contained on the Website or a Linked site;
- b) any errors, misstatements or omissions on the Website or a Linked site; or
- c) any delay or interruption in access to or use of the Website or a Linked site.
- The information available on the Website must be used in a way that does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of the CTripleA or its contributors. You are welcome to save an electronic copy, or print out parts of the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, but all content must remain intact and in the same form as it was presented on the Website, with appropriate referencing of the source. Modification, copies, reproduction, republishing, posting, uploading to a third party and distribution of any of the contents of the Website can only be done with written authorisation from the CTripleA President and Secretary.
- The CTripleA endeavours to provide a safe and secure website, but we can make no warranties that our information, resources and downloadable products from the Website or any Linked site are free of infection by computer viruses. As such, the CTripleA does not accept any responsibility, and cannot be liable for, any damage or costs incurred if a virus infects your computer software or hardware.
- As a member you must not tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorized modifications to the Website, or knowingly transmit any virus or disabling feature to the Website.
- The personal information collected on the Website will be recorded on our database and used by the CTripleA only. Your personal information will not be sold or distributed knowingly to a third party. The CTripleA may use your personal information to contact you regarding your membership and to send you information about upcoming events and initiatives of the CTripleA. To opt out of this direct communication please email email@example.com
- The CTripleA reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website without any advance notice. As per the Rules of Incorporation you have the right to appeal this termination.
- The CTripleA reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. We will do our best to contact members to inform them of any changes or updates to our terms and conditions. Your continued access and visits to the Website after any such changes will constitute your formal acceptance of these updated terms.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact a committee member at firstname.lastname@example.org.